By accessing or using the site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Information You Provide
When you access specific sessions of the Site, it may be necessary for you to provide with your personal information ("information") at the time of registration include, your name, date of birth, gender, address, Hong Kong identification ,contact phone number or fax number as well as e-mail address etc GOUTAL will not ask for your personal information without your permission.
Information Collected and Use
It may not be necessary for you to provide with your personal information ("information") at the time of accessing the Site. If you would like to receive GOUTAL’s latest promotional news, related information or contact us, you are requested to provide your personal information.
GOUTAL may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account
- Respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers>
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)>
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies>
- GOUTAL also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.>
Protect Personal Information
GOUTAL maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Service providers who perform services on GOUTAL’s behalf based on GOUTAL’s instructions, GOUTAL does not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
All information and content available on the Site and its “look and feel”, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of GOUTAL, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by Hong Kong, United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
Except as set forth in the limited licenses, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.